North Berwick - East Lothian
North Berwick Harbour with the Yacht Club (centre), former Fisherman's Hall (whitewashed building) and Old Granary (right).
Council Chambers in Quality Street with the sycamore tree planted by King Edward VII in 1902.
Former Coastguard Look-out Station, and ruins of the Auld Kirk on the Anchor Green.
Town Council Chambers and Clock Tower in Quality Street - February 2001
Berwick Law from Williamstone Farm
Viewforth and the Harbour
Town Council Chambers
More Views of North Berwick
Copyright © Douglas C. Seaton, All Rights Reserved.